This Abundant Life

This Abundant Life
"I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." - John 10:10

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Hunter Needs Cool STUFF

PRECIOUS

  • Okay, my awesome nephew, Hunter, is the coolest kid on the block and with his new baby brother, Levi, on the way...Hunter is in the market for some cool big-boy bunk beds and a bangin' futon.

COOL CAT
  • Now, Hunter's got one HOT, crazy momma. After suffering defeat in the last Craigslist bunk-bed war, my sister-in-law found the address of her opponent and showed up threatening his first born child!
  • Now, I may be a little off on the details, but let's just say that things are getting pretty serious. Last call I made to the house, my brother had been painting the new baby's nursery into the wee hours of the night and was not allowed to sleep until the job was done. Like I said...maybe I'm a little off on the details...but it goes something like that.
  • So, I'm calling on all of you to help stop the madness. If ANYONE hears ANYTHING about someone in Tucson or Phoenix who is selling one such cool bunk-bed or bangin' futon...please let me know!!!!
  • You can contact me or have them email me: mrsbic@comcast.net

2 comments:

The Richardson's said...

I might have a lead to one such bunk bed...will let you know by tomorrow.

Mimi/Mom/Christy said...

The COOL senile mother of the HOT crazy Momma is laughing her old lady bummy off right now!!