This Abundant Life

This Abundant Life
"I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." - John 10:10

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

21 Weeks for Our Little Guy


I TOTALLY believe, and tell all my friends, that you can be disciplined and healthy during your pregnancy...that you can DEFINITELY exercise and eat well...and that you don't have to become some bagel-eating bum just because you are pregnant.

In my defense, I never said that this is what I AM doing...only that it's what Can be done.

Unfortunately, it appears that the fact that chicken sounds (and tastes) discussing and I want waffles and syrup for breakfast every morning seems to be enough reason for me to just go for it :(.

ANYWAY! Here's myself and my baby boy!


Things with the pregnancy are going very well and I thank the Lord for such an uneventful experience...I have been very blessed! I'm getting more excited every day about meeting our Guy.

I, sometimes, feel a little worried about depression and breastfeeding issues (after he joins us). But, these thoughts always seem to be quickly followed by the understanding that whatever comes, we'll totally get through it...and, honestly, how much worse than Gwendolyn can it get?!

So, I am incredibly hopeful. I actually spend more time wondering if I will survive the crying, screaming and constant whining of my toddler...without permanently losing my mind!

Oh, and here's my butt...

And, here is my precious little Angel...

1 comment:

Mimi/Mom/Christy said...

...Ohhhh...My beautiful, bootylicious Jen...I SO treasure you!!!...