- I haven't been Blogging, because I've been "researching". I am mulling over many things (fun things). Some of these things have to do with Cloth Diapers, Organic Food, Toxic Crib Mattresses and Cow Buying (more explanation later).
- Anyway, I'm interested in sharing my thoughts, not just because I like to hear myself talk (type)...although that's always a plus...but because I am always faced with the question "Is this crazy...have I totally lost my mind?" Call it "insecurity" (which it probably is), but it's always nice to find out what other (real) people are saying and nice to get healthy views to evaluate. Also, especially in times of need, It's nice to know you are not alone and that you really have not lost your mind.
- Of course, I must admit, I always feel weird when others think of, express or figure out something before I do. Call it "pride" (which it definitely is), but it's a nice reminder that I need others and that, contrary to what I originally had thought, God did not make me the smartest woman in the world.
- So, first topic...cloth diapers...very interesting. I was going to write a bunch of background on why I've been thinking about the topic and am considering switching (which I will do), but I think Jenny Clark did a great job at that on her blog, and since she's the one who got me really concentrating on the topic (not by coercion, but by sheer curiosity and an already existing question about it, in my mind), I thought her blog might be a nice place to start.
- I look forward to continuing the topic, but for now I invite you to view Jenny's comments and a nice graphic of the diaper in question, by clicking on the title to this blog (or on the link below).
- Oh, by the way...the whole Infant Potty Training thing is all her. I will be NO help on the subject. Not that I think she's strange or anything for wanting to do it...I just, personally, plan to have her flown in to potty train my infant!