This Abundant Life

This Abundant Life
"I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." - John 10:10

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wanna Hear something REALLY COOL...


Okay, so after I wrote my last POST, I left the house and went to Walmart (yes, I AM a Walmart shopper). When I got home I had received an email confirming an order for one beautiful new MOBY WRAP, on its way to my house!!!!

My wonderful friend and (lucky me) sister-in-law, Jenná, wanted to buy it for me. So, she did!

I am totally shocked and completely ecstatic! And, I have realized a few VERY important things...

  1. Jenná is VERY interested in the "favorite Aunt" position.
  2. Rather than trying to find things USED, a much better way to get stuff is to have people BUY THEM FOR YOU!!!
So, any following posts will start like this..."Who wants to buy me (fill in the blank)..."

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Love your blog!
And girl, nothing to be ashamed about being a Wal Mart shopper. Absolutely nothing.