This Abundant Life

This Abundant Life
"I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." - John 10:10

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Babysteals.com


Just wanted to pass this along...

I found this website (babysteals.com) and it looks like a good one to subscribe to.

One thing that caught my attention was the post about the (glamour mom nursing tanks) that they found on sale a little while ago (there is almost no inventory available, now, though).

These tanks are truly awesome and I remember spending a lot on one with Gwendolyn and only being able to buy ONE because of the cost. I'm sure plenty of women can wear the regular ones that are around $20 (half the price)...but I tried lots of those (walmart, target, etc) and they are definitely not made for those of us with big boobs that need lots of support : ).

You can get the GlamourMom tops with long length and they are very supportive, with thick material.

These can also be found on the Mom4life website (a real favorite of mine). At Mom4life, shipping is always free (no minimum) and I have found their prices to always be at, or below, the comps. Also, their customer service is impeccable! I have exchanged and returned countless things due to size, etc...they are always great to work with.

No comments: