This Abundant Life

This Abundant Life
"I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." - John 10:10

Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Few Recipes for Sharing


Contrary to what this post might look like, I have not been
cooking very much lately, but in the last few months, I have revisited a few recipes that are real favorites and I thought you might like to browse.

Remember, you will see ingredients here like Coconut oil, Sucanat, Kefir, etc. If these are ingredients that you are interested in trying out, these are easy opportunities to do so. But, keep in mind, you can always use the oils, sugars, etc. that you currently have in your home.

Also, I have stolen ALL of these recipes and have never come up with a single one on my own :).

Baked Oatmeal (at the bottom of this menu plan)

No comments: