This Abundant Life

This Abundant Life
"I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." - John 10:10

Friday, December 05, 2008

That's Right...I'm a "Blogger"

Well, as it turns out, I AM the "blogging" type! I never liked journaling...I found that my thoughts were too fast for my pen to keep up and I got the feeling that I kept having to repeat myself to my journal, which I found annoying.

However, as of late, I've felt myself changing so much and so quickly that my mind (and my sanity) can't seem to keep up. My life, right now, seems so significant (to me) and I want it documented. Perhaps I just want to look back on these written thoughts and get a clearer picture of how God has worked in me. I never really thought of it like this before, but then again, I've never found myself so desperate to see truth and real meaning before.

Or...have I? It seems I must have. Perhaps time has separated me from my remembrance of it.

Anyway, I hope any and all readers will be, if nothing else, amused! I know I've enjoyed browsing the blogs of my friends and smiling at the pictures of those they love...even if I don't always have the time to read the happenings of their lives.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Esquire's Wife said...

I am SO EXCITED that you have joined the blogging world! Yea!!!! We Rohrers will of course be avid readers and delight in keeping up with your life via the glorious and mysterious technology of the internet! Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Awesome Jen! I will be checking in each day to see any and all updates. Gwen is so adorable!

Love,
Aunt Christine

mandy said...

so very glad you are blogging!! it is my outlet and a place i can laugh, cry and be real!! welcome, sweet friend!