This Abundant Life

This Abundant Life
"I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." - John 10:10

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Very Useful Baby Gear (According to Me!)


I love it when I get the scoop on products that people have found really useful. So, I wanted to pass this info on to any new moms and shoppers for new moms...

There are lots of baby slings out there and It's good to try them out and see which works for you. I love the NEW NATIVE baby sling. I use it a lot more often than I thought I would. Then again, I also thought I would have a baby who was a little more predictable (silly me!).

I've ordered many things from the MOM 4 LIFE website. Free shipping! I've also returned and exchanged things. They have awesome customer service too! Check out all the options for baby wearing.

Also, these nursing covers are a must...It's made nursing in public, or at family gatherings, so much less awkward! The one I got is a Hooter Hider / Bebe Au Lait Nursing Cover. With this one, you can see the baby and the baby can see mommy!




No comments: