This Abundant Life

This Abundant Life
"I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." - John 10:10

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

37 Weeks...and 1 day : )

Sunday was a stressful and emotional day. Actually, I've been having a few of those, lately. But, instead of showing those pictures...I'll just show the ones where I took a break from trying to get things done, put some blush on and made rice crispy treats with Gwendolyn...then ate them ALL.









My little Gwendolyn has been pretty bored with her tired, uncomfortable, HOT Mommy. There is NO WAY I'm going outside...so she's pretty much on her own...let's just say there has been lots of Barney-watching around here. But, the baby pool helps A LOT, too!







And, it wouldn't really be any fun without at least one fit.



We recover quickly...bi-polar, much??



I'll tell you one thing, though...I'm really NOT going out there.



During the 1-hour trek across town to pick up a $40 double-jogger with a rotating front wheel!!! YEAH!!



I've decided to wake up every morning thinking, "this could be the day"...not because I actually have any idea when Augustine will come, but because it seems like more fun than waking up and thinking, "I have no idea when I'm going to go into labor".

So, this morning I shaved AREA 51 : ) and spent time relaxing...I'm READY!

2 comments:

The Richardson's said...

you are awesome. I remember getting a bikini wax close to Matthew's due date. I went in and told the lady that I normally wax myself, but I couldn't see down there anymore with my huge belly and she just laughed at me. But heck- it was worth it! With so many people down there on Delivery Day...you have to try and look good!

Hope he comes soon!

Lindsay said...

Ha! Ha! I NEVER thought of that before...my poor doctors!! :( Hang in there...pretty soon you're gonna wish you were a kangaroo and could just put him back in there from time to time! :)