This Abundant Life

This Abundant Life
"I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." - John 10:10

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Great Bib for Baby

I always look into product reviews...I like to know what people have to say before I buy...and usually I just want to find the thing that works best (or better than most).

And, since I clearly think my opinion is pretty valuable ;), I thought I would pass along my own review... I really like this bib. At first I didn't buy it because it seemed a little bulky and expensive, so I left it in the store...but later (when we really got into the baby food) I ran back to get something that would work well, be durable, portable, easy to clean and help contain the mess as much as possible. I love this Kiddopotamus one! It's awesome! I can even roll it up and put it in the diaper bag and it's extremely durable (and BPA-free, in case that's something you look for in a bib).


No comments: