This Abundant Life

This Abundant Life
"I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." - John 10:10

Monday, January 10, 2011

That Figures...

I Stayed up late last night...playing on the computer, messing with my pictures without any interruptions.

"I'm sure it will be okay," I thought. "I mean, how early are they really going to get up?"

- 6:15am...both of them.

I have two things to say about this:
  1. It's a dang good thing that they are so cute.
&
2. Praise the Lord for television.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello neighbor! Your babies are BEAUTIFUL and growing fast! Don't you wish they knew that on weekends you sleep in and if Mom goes to bed late you sleep in too. But it is hard to resist those sweet faces in the morning. I hope everything is going well for you guys. From your blog it sounds like it is!

Carrie said...

So precious!! I love that picture of them!