I'm Thankful For...
- Daddy finding Gwen's Ducky, in the park, just in time for bedtime.
- My comfortable home where I can stay and play, rest, watch, surf, cook, and care for my crazies.
- Pro-biotics, anti-biotics, yummy berry vitamins, elderberry syrup, and children's Tylenol.
- My beautiful, silly, healthy...and exhausting children.
- Frozen Berries
- Bibles...scattered throughout the house, available at any time, to remind me of what is true...and what is not.
- My husband...his diligence in providing everything we could ever need...and most of what we want.
- The completely unchanging nature of the one and only True God...despite circumstance or emotion.