This Abundant Life

This Abundant Life
"I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." - John 10:10

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Yeah, Aunt Amy!



Gwendolyn and I took a day trip to Phoenix to visit Aunt Amy. Gwendolyn loved being with her, as did her Mom. Amy is a beautiful musician with a voice like an angel. She loves others with Christ's love and she's one of those people who just make you feel good about yourself. Plus, she's a ton of FUN and really HOT!




  • Looking Back...


  • My college roommates (below: at my baby shower) are my dear friends. God has used them in my life to show me how to really love, how to walk a life of repentance and honesty and how to PARTY! I love them!
Jenni, Jenná, Amy, Jen

2 comments:

Amy Cooper said...

I am so so glad you came up to see me! And I'm so thankful to still be a part of your life. Gosh, we have so many memories...I still have that pic of you and me framed in my house! Love you!

Josh and Jenni said...

I am not even going to mention how sad I am that I did not get to be a part of this visit! Last time I went to see her she was sleeping. Sad...