This Abundant Life

This Abundant Life
"I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." - John 10:10

Thursday, June 04, 2009

The BIG FAMILY Dilemma

Now, normally I would say I LOVE my many brothers and sisters and, not only are they an incredible blessing, but they are one of most important aspects of my life. However, there is a problem.

Inevitably, once you think you have a good picture (or even just a picture) of the whole fam, you realize...oh wait! Jacob is missing...or Rosie. And, of course, you can't post the picture because it's just not everyone.

Then, when the rare occasion happens that you actually DO have everyone in the picture...NOT everyone looking at the camera or smiling...just everyone physically in the picture.......this is when someone (Stephanie) decides to give birth to yet another one of us, thus making the picture obsolete...once again!

I have added one such picture, anyway. And, to be fair...our newest addition, Levi Anthony Rehrmann (pictures coming soon!), IS in the picture...he's just really, really small and hidden inside of his mother.

left to right: (top row) brother eddie, me, gwendolyn, sister beka, beka's son jonny, tim's son hunter, brother tim, david's wife laura, david's daughter lila, brother david, david's son jacob, (bottom row) my husband jon(bic), sister rosie, tim's wife stephanie, pete's wife jenná, brother pete

1 comment:

The Richardson's said...

how fun to have a big family!