This Abundant Life

This Abundant Life
"I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." - John 10:10

Friday, June 26, 2009

Gwendolyn's Response to Anything Involving Bed or Nap Time

"Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light." -- Dylan Thomas



I will introduce you to screams like you have never heard before. I will be like the whistle of a freight train or the scrapes of chalk on a chalk board. I will choke on my own saliva. I will NOT "go gently into that good night!"

I will fight until my mommy lets me get up and watch Baby Einstein.

4 comments:

The Richardson's said...

at least she has a friend that has something in common with her!! Ahhh the joys of babies who do not enjoy sleep.

The Williams said...

and just think...she'll be brilliant from watching all that baby einstein!!

Josh and Jenni said...

That quote is in Dangerous Minds. I was totally obsessed with that movie in junior high. Ha!

Lindsay said...

It gets better...don't give up!! It's right before you reach the point of insanity and emotional meltdown that they finally give in and go to sleep! I'm really not looking forward to going through that phase again, though! :(