This Abundant Life

This Abundant Life
"I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." - John 10:10

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

2 Days In A Row





Okay, we are on a roll. Don't be surprised if I post about walking a lot...I'm trying to force accountability. Does anyone know how to add a calendar with a tally or ticker of some kind, to my blog...so I can post my progress...forcing myself to continue so I won't look like a fool??

-Anyway, my goal is to make my husband want to be late for work in the morning (wink, wink). And, that would be a truly amazing feat...he's pretty prompt.


-Gwendolyn doesn't understand why I make her leave her house and go walking. She's in love with me just the way I am. But, as we all know, my little Gwendolyn's gotta have attitude about EVERYTHING. She just had this smug look on her face the whole time...

2 comments:

The Richardson's said...

Such a snuggly bug in her stroller. So cute. Good for you sticking with your goal. I have not worked out yet. I need to start some pilates or something because I hate running/walking...oh well...we'll see

Rose Asous said...

i like this one!