This Abundant Life

This Abundant Life
"I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." - John 10:10

Monday, February 09, 2009

On the Road Again

For FREE:

1 Hairless Dog

He is very adorable (as you can tell from the picture). But, on most days, he will make you just want to scream, out of annoyance.

For RENT:

1 Cry Baby

Again, completely adorable. But, on most days, she will make you just want to scream!

  • Keep in mind, this is a temporary exchange. I will be wanting to get her back. I am looking forward to watching her grow into something other than a Crying Baby. You know, like, a Crying Toddler.

I have decided that we WILL be walking. I don't care if Gwendolyn cries every day until she can no longer fit into her stroller - WE WILL WALK. I have also decided that I WILL find, and charge, my I-pod so that I do not have to listen to her. I'll leave that privilege for the rest of my neighborhood.

Still haven't found the collar for this dog. I had to take a really long walk today to avoid and go around where there were people walking, because...

  • (A) I don't want my dog to attack the people
  • (B) I don't want the people to turn me in for not leashing my dog
  • (C) I don't want to have to answer questions from the people about why my dog has no hair.

Oh look - here we are at the end of the walk and the little Gwendolyn has not died from such torture. Perhaps I will keep her after all. I'm starting to love this little pout.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charge that i - pod Jen - and way to keep walking! Gwen will get over the stroller - and I agree - who wants to answer questions about your dog. i-pod definetely says "leave me alone I am walking". I wear mine at the gym because I despise getting into conversations while I trying to work out! Ha!

Mimi/Mom/Christy said...

The dog butt as it's wallking away shot.....CLASSIC!!

Esquire's Wife said...

Love it! Keep it up!!!

The Richardson's said...

Funny that your angel doesn't like the stroller...babies are so weird. Who knows- we all just act like idiots just to make them happy. I dance around like a fool and say the dumbest things just to keep Matthew from crying. Half the time it doesn't even work! Oh well...she's so cute, even when pouting. Love it!