This Abundant Life

This Abundant Life
"I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." - John 10:10

Monday, February 09, 2009

On the Road Again

For FREE:

1 Hairless Dog

He is very adorable (as you can tell from the picture). But, on most days, he will make you just want to scream, out of annoyance.

For RENT:

1 Cry Baby

Again, completely adorable. But, on most days, she will make you just want to scream!

  • Keep in mind, this is a temporary exchange. I will be wanting to get her back. I am looking forward to watching her grow into something other than a Crying Baby. You know, like, a Crying Toddler.

I have decided that we WILL be walking. I don't care if Gwendolyn cries every day until she can no longer fit into her stroller - WE WILL WALK. I have also decided that I WILL find, and charge, my I-pod so that I do not have to listen to her. I'll leave that privilege for the rest of my neighborhood.

Still haven't found the collar for this dog. I had to take a really long walk today to avoid and go around where there were people walking, because...

  • (A) I don't want my dog to attack the people
  • (B) I don't want the people to turn me in for not leashing my dog
  • (C) I don't want to have to answer questions from the people about why my dog has no hair.

Oh look - here we are at the end of the walk and the little Gwendolyn has not died from such torture. Perhaps I will keep her after all. I'm starting to love this little pout.

4 comments:

Jenny clark said...

Charge that i - pod Jen - and way to keep walking! Gwen will get over the stroller - and I agree - who wants to answer questions about your dog. i-pod definetely says "leave me alone I am walking". I wear mine at the gym because I despise getting into conversations while I trying to work out! Ha!

Mimi/Mommy/Christy said...

The dog butt as it's wallking away shot.....CLASSIC!!

The 4 Rohrers said...

Love it! Keep it up!!!

Sarah said...

Funny that your angel doesn't like the stroller...babies are so weird. Who knows- we all just act like idiots just to make them happy. I dance around like a fool and say the dumbest things just to keep Matthew from crying. Half the time it doesn't even work! Oh well...she's so cute, even when pouting. Love it!