- formula (so my baby can be full and fat)
- the little container with different compartments that hold the formula
- the expensive bottles with all the parts that might help a gassy baby
- bottle drying racks, bottle coolers and heaters
- all the toys that shake, rattle and swing
- pretty burp cloths
- disposable diapers :)
- microwaves, dishwashers and washing machines!
- toy loans from older cousins (thanks, Hunter!)
- big cars to hold all the STUFF
- little green BUMBO seats that cost way to much and are sooo fun
- the tray that goes on the bumbo seat that costs extra
There is soooooo much more, but I am going to hold that thought...lest I start getting calls about my extravagant life style. Instead, here are some less-than-riveting videos of my little Love.Gwendolyn loves her baby doll from Grandma and Grandpa Bickerton...but she doesn't feel like talking about it!
Movin' On Up...in the toy world