This Abundant Life

This Abundant Life
"I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." - John 10:10

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Praise the Lord for THINGS


I want to be thankful for ALL that the Lord wills in my life. I want to "rejoice in the Lord, Always," no matter the circumstance. And, I know, with the Holy Spirit as my guide, I will continue to get better at rejoicing in Him, even in the hardest of times.


But, right now I'm having a BALL rejoicing in the bountiful collection of things I have that make life so easy and convenient!


I'm thankful for...
  • formula (so my baby can be full and fat)


  • the little container with different compartments that hold the formula

  • the expensive bottles with all the parts that might help a gassy baby

  • bottle drying racks, bottle coolers and heaters

  • all the toys that shake, rattle and swing

  • pretty burp cloths

  • disposable diapers :)

  • microwaves, dishwashers and washing machines!

  • toy loans from older cousins (thanks, Hunter!)

  • big cars to hold all the STUFF

  • little green BUMBO seats that cost way to much and are sooo fun

  • the tray that goes on the bumbo seat that costs extra

There is soooooo much more, but I am going to hold that thought...lest I start getting calls about my extravagant life style. Instead, here are some less-than-riveting videos of my little Love.

Gwendolyn loves her baby doll from Grandma and Grandpa Bickerton...but she doesn't feel like talking about it!

Movin' On Up...in the toy world

1 comment:

Rose Asous said...

that little girl is spoiled!!!! you no longer can call me spoiled. oh and i think it is safe to say you know your life is going down hill once every single thing on your list of tangible things you like are all baby toys and items. ill pray for you.. jk i love you and glad you are happy.