This Abundant Life

This Abundant Life
"I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." - John 10:10

Monday, February 23, 2009

Oh, SNAP!

- My beautiful and brilliant baby sister, Rose, was kind enough to bring it to my attention that ALL, yes, ALL of the things I was thankful for in my previous blog are related to my baby. This has only proven what I had already suspected - that my entire life revolves around A BABY.
- So...to my gorgeous, young, single, childless Rose...I say, "Take this precious time of life and eat it up! Allow yourself to be reminded of what is truly real to you and where your joy comes from. Take this life and let it sing! Kick up your beautiful heels and RED HOT legs and DANCE! Love hard and dream BIG. Check that the source of your conviction is TRUE and be ferocious in it!"
- Most of all...keep emailing, texting and visiting your big sister who is prisoner in her home with a crazy baby and all the crazy baby's things! I am thankful for all your love and attention. I miss you when I don't see you, I pray for you most every day and I am proud of you.
- Some day, you will be in my shoes - older, barely wiser, needing to lose 15 pounds, playing on the floor with the most beautiful piece of attitude you've ever seen- and, even though it will be exactly where you want to be...you will smile to yourself and think, "How the H-E-double hockey sticks did I get here!!!!"

3 comments:

The Richardson's said...

AMEN!!!

Unknown said...

You rock my world!

Rose Asous said...

i love my big sister ill never let her go!!!