This Abundant Life

This Abundant Life
"I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." - John 10:10

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Three Days...Feels more like TEN

- We didn't start our walk until 10:30 today. The marvelous and HOT Tucson sun reminded me of cute little skirts and tank tops...not to mention the bikinis (we'll see). Needless to say...this thought reminded me why I needed to make it to four days.

-Gwendolyn's still not a huge fan of the work0ut regime. But, she's awfully cute, is she not?

6 comments:

Mimi/Mom/Christy said...

Your face says it all...The things we do for the sake of bikini potential...You crack me Up!!

Lara said...

Would love to walk with you guys! :) I am so proud of you...you go girl! Love ya!

Kyra said...

good for you! It helped me SO much when I was able to get out and get some fresh air. I can't believe how hot I've heard it's been there...that's terrible :) Gwendolyn's getting so big!!

Josh and Jenni said...

I am just happy for you that you get to walk everyday. I wish I lived closer and I would do it with you. I need motivation and friends who are home during the day. :o) By the way, love the new picture of Gwendolyn on the main page. She is so cute!!!!!

The Richardson's said...

Gwendolyn is the cutest. It has been warm. That's my excuse for not walking. I hate to sweat- haha.

Rose Asous said...

rebekah says that i look like you in the picture with the yankee hat!